Building Structural Drying Service
Utilising the latest technology and training in water damage restoration, we can dry down any building structure. Our drying technology enables us to remove moisture from:
This service will benefit building contractors, insurance companies and property owners.
Building Strip out and structural drying during Wagga and Griffith NSW Floods
Why use us:
- A clearance test will be provided at the completion of the job to confirm your client’s property has dried and decontaminated properly.
- We own desiccant dehumidifiers that can dry down the concrete stab in the property to within Australian standards (5.5 %)
- Servicing Australia since 2002
- 2 Large flood damage restoration vehicles ready to travel to any disaster affected area on the east coast of Australia at any time
- Clearance test provided at end of decontamination and drying to say your property has been dried properly
- Large and diverse range of drying equipment including desiccant technology availability
Structural Drying Equipment
New Life Stulz 700 Desiccant Dehumidifier
New Life Restorations have desiccant dehumidification technology as an alternative to refrigerant technology. Benefits include:
- Faster dry down time – Perfect for commercial properties where business interruption is a large concern.
- Lower Relative humidity Achieved in cold and hot climates – Desiccant works well in lower temperatures as well as high temperatures.
New Life Equipment on Large Commercial job in Lismore NSW
Other Drying Technology
Injectrydry used to dry timber floors
New Life Service Area
1300 356 633
Structural Drying Services